Is your iPod spoil/damage? Need someone to repair it? Too much scratches on your iPod? Need a new face lift for your ipod? I may be the guy for the job. View my Testi if you are unsure if i am the right guy for the job.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New testi given for ipod repairs

hi everyone.
got another testi from one of the clients. this is what he wrote:

"He is excellent. so thankful i found him to repair my faulty ipod which may cost a bomb if i went to the apple shop. He not only offer good ipod repair service, he travel miles to collect ipod from his customers. sometime i ask him alot of questions, he still politely answer to all my queries.
When i meet up with him, he carefully ask what wrong with the ipod and he will check it carefully and put it safetly in his bag.
i really thank him so much... very very trustworthy guy. no doubt for that.. total i give him 9/10. need help just look for him. "

FOr those who like to view my other testi you can find it at the testi section