Is your iPod spoil/damage? Need someone to repair it? Too much scratches on your iPod? Need a new face lift for your ipod? I may be the guy for the job. View my Testi if you are unsure if i am the right guy for the job.

Monday, November 12, 2007

New Testi for iPod mini

hi guys
got another testi by one of the client which i just replacement a ipod mini battery for him. Below is what he say :

"hey. i met him recently to repair my ipod mini's battery ! and it's working great (=
he is very polite and is nice =D
he is willing to follow me to yoshinoya to have my lunch there while he fixes the ipod. :D
and for that he also reply to my queries whenever i ask him and he's willing to have a 1-1 exchange and warranty withnin 7 days.
he's so good at this that i think he's the only person in singapore to do this type of service(=
i give a 10/10 for him. xD

thanks(= ipod mini's working well."

you can visit my other testi @ my testi section. :)