Is your iPod spoil/damage? Need someone to repair it? Too much scratches on your iPod? Need a new face lift for your ipod? I may be the guy for the job. View my Testi if you are unsure if i am the right guy for the job.

Friday, April 10, 2009

hi everyone

hi everyone
sorry for been inactive for the past few months due to issue with my personal
(headache almost everyday due to some new life change)
anyway this are the testi from the past few months

"hey kris
sorry took so long to write you this testimony anyway ya kris is the man to go to if u need ur ipod fixed he provides excellent service and even after servicing he goes out his way to make sure everything is in good working condition i had my ipod fixed not once but twice by him and i would recommend anyone to him once again thanks kris :D "

"I used Kris's service for changing my gen 1 ipod nano battery.He took only less than a week to get it replaced.It's pretty Hassle-free.Thanks"

"great service definitely.
replace my spoilt headphone female jack before i sip up my cuppa of coffee!!"