Is your iPod spoil/damage? Need someone to repair it? Too much scratches on your iPod? Need a new face lift for your ipod? I may be the guy for the job. View my Testi if you are unsure if i am the right guy for the job.

Friday, May 30, 2008

2 new testi

hi guy
have not been posting due to too much work load and unable to log in

got 2 testi give by my client and ppl i have help

"It's really worth meeting this guy, personal or not... he does give his best in helping me, he was not really bother to collect or not as long as he can share his expertise. Keep up Bro."

"My Ipod mini battery was at the end of its life; called up Apple service centre and they quoted me a staggering $110. Bumped onto Kris's service while searching the net and he quoted me a price that is imo very good indeed. Kris is very skillful in replacing the battery and finish in about 20 min. My mini is working great since. Thanks Kris."

you can view my other testi under the testi section